IT Review Collection Specialist/Support
Our customer that you will be working with is IT Central Station Ltd (www.itcentralstation.com).
IT Central Station has grown into a dynamic, real-time platform that offers for the user information that is current, objective, and relevant. It protects privacy in that users can either post anonymously to freely express their views or use their real names to promote their expertise. It enables knowledgeable experts, including real users and independent consultants, to share their expertise in a high-quality community of decision makers.
Our client is a United States based leading review site for the enterprise IT market. It is a high quality, trusted site in which reviews are written by real users. Their triple-authentication process using LinkedIn profiles, community policing, and human oversight ensure 100% authentic reviews. They are a giant in the IT review world and have been recognized by the Wall Street Journal as “Yelp of Enterprise Tech.”
Their presence in Ukraine is a first and they are actively looking for a talented team of people to help them gather the reviews from their site visitors so that they can publish them on their site.
- Reach out to English speaking users and gather their review of a specific technology via phone.
- Manage the outcome of the call for reporting purposes in excel and/or CRM
- Be able to adapt to an agile environment as the team is developing
- Be able to have some orientation in the technology space in order to retrieve the review.
- Great spoken English with ability to think outside the box of the script provided in order to retrieve a quality product review.
- Professionalism on all levels.
- Working Mon- Fri 10:00-19:00 with 1-hour lunch break
- Fluent or Advanced spoken English
- Experience with accents and the ability to understand them
- Comfortable with carrying on a conversation over the phone
- At least 1 year of experience in sales, support or customer care position (preferred)
- Experience with Excel, Google Sheets, bpm’online CRM (preferred)
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Agile and able to adapt to company changes
- Reliable and attentive to details
- Ability to collaborate in a team as well as independently
- Working in an environment with native English speakers
- Great office location: Walking distance from Metro Minskaya
- Ukrainian Holiday coverage
- 18 paid vacation days
- Great client with a world-renowned name on the international market
- Step-stone into the IT technologies space
- Growing project and company with the ability to contribute to the core and apply creativity
- Amazing and talented people and personal approach on all levels!