PAID INTERNSHIP INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT (m/f/d)
eKomi is a fast-growing, Goldman Sachs backed Berlin software start-up that helps fighting fake reviews. Our experienced team consists of industry vets in the Berlin start-up space. We serve thousands of companies around the globe including some of the most prestigious brands such as AXA, ALLIANZ etc.
This role will be based out of our lovely Kyiv office near the Obolonska Nabezhnaya.
Primary Responsibilities Will Include
- Market Research (20%): Identify and evaluate specific business opportunities. Specific activities would include, but not limited to, desktop research, company research, industry research, lead qualification, contact qualification and market and competitive analysis.
- Tele Marketing (60%): Make contact with potential clients via phone and deliver a high-level overview of the product offering including its consulting & development services. eKomi does not sell one product but intends to help its clients understand what product opportunities there are with digital solutions.
- Email & Follow Up (20%): Write email sum-up of telephone call, respond to client requests via email and generate leads with small email pitch.
You’ll have lots of creative but result driven energy with a genuine sense of enjoyment for developing new business and making contact with people.You will NOT be required to make coffee.
Requirements Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent required. Would ideally suit someone currently pursuing a University Degree. Applicants must hold valid permits to work as students/do internships in Germany.
Other Must-have Skills
- Great Communicator
- Strong Negotiator
- Good at holding Keynotes and presentation in front of people
- Strong interest for apps and new technologies
- You have an eye for detail and work rigorously.
- You are a good person
So what’s in it for you?
- A career at eKomi after your internship
- A dynamic environment in a rapidly growing but well-established organization
- Clearly defined growth possibilities on multiple projects
- An attractive salary package including interesting compensation & benefits
- Working with a strong, closely-knit team to learn new skills
- You will work with talented and motivated individuals.